My Top Ten Horror Movies
Kenzie Allen, Writer
October 30, 2016
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
- Descent, 2005: A group of friends take a trip to the caves to get fellow friend, Sarah, who recently lost her family in a tragic accident. Problems arise when paths start to crumble and blood-thirsty creatures come along.
- Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, 2011: As a new couple and child from a past marriage move into an old house they are in the process of renovating. All is well until the little one starts hearing the whispers from the basement.
- Saw, 2004: Waking up in a panic, two strangers are in a room they don’t remember being in. Serial killer gets off on deathly game.
- Silence of Lambs, 1991: Fresh F.B.I. agent thrown into the game. The only thing she has to find a copy-cat is an ex-serial killer who loves mind-games.
- Nightmare on Elm Street, 1984: Victims of dreaming get haunted by Freddy Kruger, who won’t stop till he succeeds.
- The Shining, 1980: Father turns psycho after moving his family into a snowed in hotel for the entire winter.
- Candyman, 1992: Myth turns real as a set of college students investigate a little deeper.
- As Above, So Below, 2014: Explorers find hidden secrets down in the Paris catacombs.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 2003: Group of friends pick a distressed women off the road, who then leads them to their last destination.
- The Hills Have Eyes, 1977: The classic car breaks down at the wrong place and time. Family becomes a set of targets to vicious killers.